"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Monday, December 28, 2009

My Super 8's

Hi All. Ages ago I ranted about culture shock, employment difficulties, unfair labor laws, etc. Seems I got the thinking that a blog about my problems would interest anybody and maybe even get me a job. Now although I still believe that the two afformentioned blogging reasons are still possible, I decided to make this blog more about my hobbies (passions?). Because I figured, this is way more fulfilling and easier to write about than my ongoing problematic life.




And so, after music and instruments, Capoeria, boxing, art and doodling, DJing, now its Super 8 (I still love all of these, mind you). I've been reading about super 8 filming and cameras for a while now, but only when I got the chance to buy an actual camera from a flea market in Trier that I really got into this world (that camera turned out to be defective).




So here's what I have so far. Articles on each coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment