"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Friday, April 24, 2009

4 Bofferdings and counting..


Well thats that..Bofferding is pretty nice I guess. I think I've had too many bad experiences on Sagres and Super Bock..Diekrich would be secondary too. I would prefer belgian beers. But what I really want right now is a nice cold bottle of Pale Pilsen or A big ol' Red Horse. What I woudn't give for that right now.


The fried chicken experiment didn't go over too well. I guess the better thing to do is just coat the chicken with salt directly, then the coating of flour or whatever, then the frying. I should definitely stick with that then experiment on other aspects.


Chatting with scott. That guy is the real deal. Real nice guy. Very positive. All he has, I think, is not in small part to his very positive attitude. Wish I was like that.


I just want to say it flat out.."I'm losing it"..I think I am..I dunno..I just don't know. Maybe I just say that to chicken out on responsibilities..I just don't know. I better get a job fast. Or I'll definitely lose it..

No comments:

Post a Comment