"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Monday, April 20, 2009

A beginning, of sorts


So,it begins..Hello to everyone that might, at some point, be able to read my posts. I could end up only talking to myself, but thats ok. As stated in the obvious, I am a newbie to this "phenomena". Quite late, but its never too late to..blah blah blah.So, being "le premier blog", I think an introduction is in order. I was reading about blogs before I set up this one, and it seems that other people choose to have an anonymity aspect to their blogs. I think I won't go down that road for various reasons. And besides, my personal info is already all over the place. So.."Je pense,Je suis"..I don't even know if I spelled or worded that correctly. As you may notice, I have futile and feeble attempts at French here and there. I reside in Luxembourg as of the moment, and French ,and the pursuit of getting good at it, is pretty much a big part of my life right now. I have been planning to create a blog for some time now, and I finally just did it. I have so much time on my hands, after all. But probably the clincher was an article I read that said blogging can help with employment opportunities..and boy do I need a job right now (I hope I didn't sound so desperate there). I figured that was true, seeing as blogging has so many possibilities.


I just ended a video chat with my mom in the Philippines..yes, I am Filipino. It sort of disrupted my train of thought but I was glad to talk to her. We talked about some stuff..my twin brother..the family there at our house in Cubao. It has been 6 months since I came here, and I have to admit I am getting a bit homesick.


I think thats it for this one.I'd like to keep it brief..just to sort of get the ball rolling. I will check back again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment