"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Morning Gasperich

Hi All.Woke up early today.Cooked some sardines for breakfast.Well, I didn't really cook them..they came in a can.I just sort of, put in some olive oil and some onions with them in a pan.Smells good though. Smoked my morning cig, or as Ann Marie calls 'em, "fag". And relished one of my newly acquired hobbies, watching cars go by through our balcony.

"On ne peut désirer ce qu'on ne connait pas..You cannot desire what you do not know" - Voltaire
I came across this quote last night and found it very interesting. Relating it in a pessimistic way and regarding my situation..does it mean that I don't have the right to want the jobs here because I know nothing of them? Of course thats not what the quote meant in context. It may mean that it would be impossible to want something you dont know about like the Dell Studio mini tower if you have your old desktop still with you and you're quite satisfied with it.Thats where advertising comes in. Still, I thought about my unemployment again, as I do everyday..I have to get off my ass really..and just look for the damn job..

Good morning Gasperich!

No comments:

Post a Comment