"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Friday, January 22, 2010

2 new (old) cameras


I got these two a couple of days ago. I had them mailed to my tita Erma's in Trier. The one on top is a Revue CE 40 and on the bottom is a Yashica Electro LD 6.
The Revue worked right away, and I mean right away because it came with batteries inside! (although there was a little bit of leak so I threw them away). It came with the manual (in German), and also a little tripod-thing.
The Yashica is another story. I was looking forward to this one more because it is one of the "few", one of the 64T-friendly cameras. It came with its case, a manual (German), and some accessories. I tried putting batteries in but it didn't work. Of course I will work on it more, along with my Eumig Viennette 8, as these (along with the Leicina), are my only Ektachrome hopefuls. Details on each camera soon.
Later!


No comments:

Post a Comment