"Art is a lie that shows us the truth" - Pablo Picasso







Friday, January 8, 2010

Nizo 116


This Nizo 116 is in excellent condition. I got this off eBay together with another camera which now I forget which one. I really favor Nizos, together with Canons and Nikons (partly from a friend's advice and also from online reading). I was looking\aiming for 20,30 0r 4056's, but this one is good enough a Nizo for me. I'm not sure about it correctly metering 64T though. Super8wiki says that all sound and silent models can meter correctly, except "all integrals and some/all compacts..". I'm thinking the 116 is a compact, but I still plan to run Ekta on it, definitely. I forgot to mention that I had 2 Agfa Moviechrome films and I run one each on the 116 and on my Canon 514xl (Oh wait,thats the camera I bought this camera with), and as for the results, I still have to ask Dimitri. He says he'll ask supersens in Amsterdam if they develop it, but its highly unlikely.

Here are the specs:
Year: 1978-79
Weight: 800 g
Lens: Nizogon 1,8 / 8 - 48 mm
Manual / Auto Zoom
Frame rates: 18, 24 + single frame
Manual / Auto Exposure
Flash contact
Remote control socket
Cable release socket
Made in Germany
Manufacturer: Niezoldi&Krämer / Braun

I'm definitely running more film on this thing soon.

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment